East Asia : Discipler/Church Trainer & TESOL Teacher
This is a long-term opportunity for a person passionate about discipleship and church training. This person will work part-time as an English teacher in our company (with adults, children, or corporate clients), using opportunities inside and outside of the company to develop relationships in order to disciple new believers. They will work together with our team as we form believers into simple churches and train these churches to multiply. They will learn the local language and benefit from being a part of our experienced and close team. Salary from teaching English will reduce the amount of financial support needed and training will be provided for teaching.
1. A flexible and teachable attitude.
2. Willingness to use gifts in cooperation with a team.
3. Experience in church leadership a plus but not required. Adaptability to our unique situation is required.
4. Willingness to learn the local language.
5. Experience and training in TESOL is a plus.
Ready to learn more?
Fill out this form and a missions coach will be in touch to answer your questions and help you get started!
TEAM missions coaches are ready to answer your questions about becoming a missionary and help you find a place to serve.Talk To A Coach