Mexico : ESL and Missions Saturation Internship
Teach English and experience Missions Saturation in Guadalajara, the second largest city in Mexico. This internship will include:
1) ESL: Teach English at the (TEAM's) Guadalajara Community Center and at an area orphanage
2) Culture: Experience and learn Mexican culture
3) Missions: learn about missions through shadowing and involvement in various levels of ministry (such as relationship building, ESL classes, Bible studies, discipleship, conversation & coffee times, language exchanges, music, sports, youth, university students, orphanage, children and more)
4) Missions: Learn about missions through time and interaction with veteran missionaries
5) Housing: live in a Mexican home
6) Mentor: Have an onsite missionary mentor
7) Language: Grow in your Spanish language and communication via informal or formal learning.
8) Learn about and be involved in in a home church planting network.
Spaces available starting in Fall of 2018.
The intern should be:
1) College age or older. Our preference is post-college age. This internship will also work well for a student needing a formal internship near the end of their university training.
2) A person who enjoys teaching children, youth and/or adults
3) A person with experience and/or training in teaching ESL
4) A person who is self-starter and desires to reach out to people, grow relationships with them and introduce them to the Lord.
5) A person who has a strong heart for ministry, interest in missions and feels the Lord may be calling them to future missions involvement here or elsewhere.
6) Single person or married couple
7) It really helps to be able to converse in Spanish, at least at a basic level.
Ready to learn more?
Fill out this form and a missions coach will be in touch to answer your questions and help you get started!
TEAM missions coaches are ready to answer your questions about becoming a missionary and help you find a place to serve.Talk To A Coach