Thailand : Home School Teaching, Lopburi (OMF)
TEAM is partnering with OMF International in Thailand. OMF’s growing ministries in east Asia include everything from church planting, youth outreach, and medical ministries to teaching and working among minority people groups.
We need teachers to providing appropriate care for children whose parents attend Language School in Lopburi. Help empower families. God calls both Dad and Mum to serve in Thailand. They have one year full-time to learn language and culture. It is also a year of learning and adjustment for their children. A helper from home ministers to both the children and the parents and eventually to the Thai people whom the parents are preparing to work with. A home school support person, or a helper for the younger children enables the family to function with greater ease in this crucial first year.
- Oversee home schooling
- Provide activities for younger children
- Provide a safe, loving environment while Mum and Dad are at language school (usually one parent is home with the children in the afternoon)
Interested applicants can apply either through TEAM (see below) or OMF.
Qualification & Experience
- Loves children
- Creative, fun
- Some experience with teaching is a help but not a necessity
- Able to work with children of different nationalities
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Complete the Serve Asia application process
- Will require some Thai language study
Ready to learn more?
Fill out this form and a missions coach will be in touch to answer your questions and help you get started!
TEAM missions coaches are ready to answer your questions about becoming a missionary and help you find a place to serve.Talk To A Coach