Thailand : Office Manager (OMF)
TEAM is partnering with OMF International in Thailand. OMF’s growing ministries in east Asia include everything from church planting, youth outreach, and medical ministries to teaching and working among minority people groups.
Main ministry of the Office Manager is to help all church planters in the team to be more effective. The Office Manager is directly responsible to the Isaan Team Leader.
- Manage the traveling schedule for an evangelistic Bible van
- Stock resources
- Ensure follow-up
- Support church planters by helping to find needed resources
- Simple financial administration of ministry funds for Isaan team
- Responsible for two staff members
Interested applicants can apply either through TEAM (see below) or OMF.
Qualification & Experience
- Office manager with a heart for evangelism
- Formal Bible training resulting in one or more of the following:
- Certificate in Christian Ministry and Bible Training
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Bible or Theology
- Masters or higher in Divinity, or related field
- Single, couple, families
- Commit to at least four years of service
- Complete member application process including:application forms, interview, medical and psychological review
- Raise full financial support
-Attend Orientation Course in Singapore before coming to the field
- 1st year in full-time Thai language, culture and worldview study, located in Central Thailand
- 2nd year move to a ministry location, begin transition from full-time to half-time langauge study until the completion of full language and culture program
- Conform to a lifestyle that matches that of your ministry context. Some locations will present living challenges, for instance, a simple rural living situation where there may be no running water and access to supplies and services is distant. Others can be located in an urban setting, with standard Thai housing where population density is high and lifestyle is busy, with people and actitity all around. Lifestyle in Thailand can range from the most simple and challenging, to very comfortable.
- For English as a second langauge applicants, these levels of English assessmetn are required:
IELTS - 5.0
TOEFL - 500 (173 in computer version)
TOEIC - 675
OPE - 3.0
TEAM missions coaches are ready to answer your questions about becoming a missionary and help you find a place to serve.Talk To A Coach