Thailand : Holiday Home Managers (OMF)
TEAM is partnering with OMF International in Thailand. OMF’s growing ministries in east Asia include everything from church planting, youth outreach, and medical ministries to teaching and working among minority people groups.
Home managers are needed at the Pines Holiday home located at property by the beach. Caring for missionaries on holiday, managing eight Thai staff and maintaining property. The Pines is by the beach on the Gulf of Thailand and gives missionaries who serve in East Asia a place to relax. The Home Managers are a listening ear to both guests and staff, arranging a worship service each Sunday.
- Manage guest bookings, travel, facilities, meals and accommodation.
- Shop for supplies.
- Direct Thai staff in domestic and maintenance work.
- Develop site.
Interested applicants can apply either through TEAM (see below) or OMF.
Qualification & Experience
- Computer literacy - MS Office - Outlook, Word, Excel and Access
- Heart for hospitality and ministering to people of all nationalities.
- Property maintenance and book-keeping skills.
- For couples or families to commit to for at least 3 years.
- You can expect to complete application forms, be interviewed and have a thorough medical and psychological review. You will also need to attend an Orientation Course in Singapore before beginning your work.
- This is not a salaried position so you will need to be prepared to raise your own financial support.
- Willingness to learn Thai language and culture as OMF members.
- Able to live and work in an isolated (but beautiful!) situation.
- Managers are given a 4 day break every month.
Ready to learn more?
Fill out this form and a missions coach will be in touch to answer your questions and help you get started!
TEAM missions coaches are ready to answer your questions about becoming a missionary and help you find a place to serve.Talk To A Coach