Thailand : Spiritual Life Director
Grace International School (GIS) needs new teachers to come every year and they need various staff.
Located in Chiang Mai, Thailand, GIS was created to provide a high quality Christian education for the children of international workers located in Southeast Asia. The primary goal at GIS is to allow these families to continue to work in their fields without having to compromise the education of their children.
GIS offers a strong education where biblical truth permeates all subjects and programs. Staff seek to demonstrate how diverse subjects inter-relate so that GIS students can apply knowledge and skills to all areas of life and live out their Christian faith. Ultimately, GIS aims to cultivate students of Christ-like character and values who will transform their world.
The Non-Thai faculty and staff at GIS have a strong faith in Jesus Christ and serve at Grace by raising their own support in order to keep tuition costs affordable. The result is a dedicated team committed to providing students with an outstanding education from a Christian perspective.
Full-time or part-time foreign teachers/staff come as volunteers through sending organizations and must apply for a specific job opening and go through the staff application process.
We would like you to considering serving at GIS through TEAM because it is a blessing for the TEAM missionaries who have their kids at GIS. TEAM missionary kids receive a discount when TEAM personnel serve at GIS.
The purpose of the Spiritual Life Director is to live out by example a vibrant spiritual life in front of the GIS community calling and leading others to a similar walk and relationship with the Lord.
- To attend to and pay attention to their own spiritual condition so that they may effectively tend to and care for others with integrity.
- And finally to lead and develop student leaders who will model and call others to live with integrity.
More details regarding this opportunity can be found on the GIS website: http://www.gisthailand.org/serve-at-gis/staff-needs/.
- Successful organization and delegation skills.
- Successful experience working with young people in a church setting.
- Successful experience in relating to and working with other professionals.
- An effective communicator in both group and one on one session with children and young people.
- Burdened for developing MKs potentials for cross-cultural ministry.
- Desired: an ordained minister who can claim and defend the Grace International School mission statement.
Thai law requires that all teachers hold a Bachelor’s degree in Education or its equivalent, OR a Master’s degree in Education, OR a state or ACSI issued Teaching Credential or license. More details regarding the application process can be found at: http://www.gisthailand.org/serve-at-gis/applying/.
Ready to learn more?
Fill out this form and a missions coach will be in touch to answer your questions and help you get started!
TEAM missions coaches are ready to answer your questions about becoming a missionary and help you find a place to serve.Talk To A Coach