Japan : Retreat Center Administrator/Host (Karuizawa, KRC)
Use your gifts of hospitality, care-taking, and organization in the daily operation of our retreat center as you serve as the host/hostess.
The retreat center is for God’s people to find rest and relaxation so they are ready to return to their ministry physically, spiritually, and emotionally refreshed. We also prepare people for ministries throughout Japan, and host events such as church camps, counseling opportunities, seminars, and conferences so people’s lives can be enriched, both personally and professionally.
- Ability to manage online reservations and correspondence
- Oversee cleaning and maintenance of grounds and facilities
- Provide an atmosphere of welcome and care for guests
- Physically fit to handle work needed to maintain the grounds
- Japanese language ability
- Handyman skills
TEAM missions coaches are ready to answer your questions about becoming a missionary and help you find a place to serve.Talk To A Coach