Pakistan : Pastor, International Church
The Pastor will be responsible for providing leadership and pastoral oversight to the Protestant Iinternational Church (PIC) community. He will seek, by personal example, to model godly leadership by faithfully teaching the Word of God and by demonstrating servant leadership under the empowerment of the Holy Spirit. He will be actively engaged in the ministry of prayer as his first and most important work.
- The Pastor will;
- work in prayerful collaboration and agreement with the Church Council in accordance with the constitution of the PIC.
- support the church in prayer and the ministry of the Word of God. (Acts 6:1-‐4)
- seek to faithfully proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through the preaching and teaching of the Word of God.
- be able to minister to a congregation from diverse protestant based backgrounds.
- manage the PIC staff and develop/maintain an effective office administration.
- relate comfortably to diplomats, missionaries and expatriates from various cultures.
- accept a significant turnover in congregation.
- update the PIC Council on any non-PIC commitments with Pakistan.
M.Div or M.Th degree with some pastoral experience & preferably some overseas experience.
Ready to learn more?
Fill out this form and a missions coach will be in touch to answer your questions and help you get started!
TEAM missions coaches are ready to answer your questions about becoming a missionary and help you find a place to serve.Talk To A Coach