Spain : English Teacher
Individuals to teach English and participate in friendship evangelism and outreach activities as part of a church planting team.
- Teach English 5-10 hours per week
- Participate in outreach activities, etc.
- Volunteer as a English teacher in local public school a couple hours a week
- Organize classes and develop a lesson plan for teaching language lessons
- Creatively utilize a variety of methods in your classes
- TESOL certificate preferred with teaching experience
- Friendly/outgoing, Servant heart, willingness to be flexible
- Ability to develop and implement site-specific strategies for teaching English in a variety of venues.
TEAM missions coaches are ready to answer your questions about becoming a missionary and help you find a place to serve.Talk To A Coach