Thailand : Executive Director of The Well International and River of Life
The Executive Director provides oversight, operational and spiritual leadership, vision, management, and guidance to accomplish the mission of The Well.
Reports to The Board of Directors
Responsible for All Staff and Volunteers
• Provide vision and oversight to meet the objectives of The Well.
• Set the spiritual atmosphere of the center and provide encouragement and direction for the staff members.
• Create a culture of integrity, high ethical standards, and competence, with teaming and collaboration to serve the needs of clients and the providers.
• Maintain appropriate balance for staff involvement in River of Life ministries and services of The Well.
• Work closely with the Board of Directors to ensure continuity of the work of ROL/The Well.
• Define, implement, assess, and improve all operational procedures.
• Create necessary policies and procedures and ensure they are carried out.
• Oversee management of facility.
• Plan and oversee training workshops, seminars, and events for Christian cross cultural workers and member care providers.
• Provide reports at agreed upon intervals as requested.
• Maintain accurate records, collect, and compile stats.
• Coordinate a monthly/yearly calendar for implementation of trainings and events.
• Be responsible for general correspondence.
• Other duties as requested.
• Oversee expenditures for budgeted expenses.
• Oversee the financial accountability with the Business Director and Treasurer of the Board of Directors.
• Consult with treasurer on annual budget that is presented to the Board of Directors for approval.
• Establish and oversee all financial policies and procedures.
• Ensure managerial support, direction, and supervision to and member care of staff in conjunction with supervisor of providers.
• Recruit and hire clinical and pastoral care staff in discussion with ELT and supervisor of providers.
• Establish and maintain MOU and performance expectations for all staff.
Promotion and Public Relations
• Develop and execute a promotion plan utilizing a wide-range of communication vehicles including the website, monthly newsletter, brochures, media options, etc.
• Cultivate partnerships with and promote ongoing awareness of The Well among international churches, international schools, sending mission agencies and Christian organizations.
• Maintain positive relationship and collaborate with Cornerstone Counseling Foundation in appropriate opportunities.
• Create partnerships with educational institutions offering M.A. programs in psychology and with member care associations.
• Serve as primary spokesperson for The Well to government and FCF.
1. Have a living relationship with Jesus and a desire to serve because of their love for Him.
2. Believe in the infallibility and centrality of the Word of God in life and practice.
3. Demonstrated heart for ministry and agreement with the vision, mission, values and objectives of The Well.
4. Believe in the importance and need for member care for Christian cross cultural workers.
5. Experience as a volunteer in some ministry capacity.
6. Experience in supervising professional level employees. Experience working with multi-cultural staff preferred.
7. Demonstrates management skills in financial administration and organization.
8. Creative problem solver with ability to collaborate effectively and foster teamwork.
9. General breadth of knowledge necessary to run a small non-profit organization or business.
10. General proficiency in MS Office (Word-Excel).
11. Effective written and oral communications skills.
12. Demonstrates ability to maintain confidentiality.
13. Have training and experience as a trained counselor or pastoral caregiver or member care provider strongly preferred.
14. A Master’s Degree would be preferred and helpful.
TEAM missions coaches are ready to answer your questions about becoming a missionary and help you find a place to serve.Talk To A Coach