Italy : Christian Counselor/Church Planter (Trieste - Tergeste)
Do you have a degree in counseling that you’d like to use along with working to see a new church established? Do you have a heart for connecting hurting people with Christ and a caring community? Are you interested in building up the body of Christ, teaching believers to help each other as well as those outside the body of Christ? If so, we’d love to talk with you!
We are putting together a team to begin a new church in the beautiful port city of Trieste, Italy. While the need for a Christian counselor in the city is great, this probably won’t be a full-time counseling job, at least not at first. You would be an integral part of the church-planting team as well. The opportunities for ministry beyond counseling are limitless: friendship evangelism, hospitality, discipleship, ministry to families, ministry to the young as well as to the elderly, Bible studies, etc.
- Love and be committed to the church
- Servant’s heart, teachable, flexible, team-player
- Degree in counseling or psychology; 2+ years of experience in counseling preferred
- Bible training - at last 1 year in Bible or theology
- Self-starter but able to work with others and not a lone-ranger
- Ability to teach and apply Biblical principles cross-culturally
- Italian needed (can be learned after arriving)
Ready to learn more?
Fill out this form and a missions coach will be in touch to answer your questions and help you get started!
TEAM missions coaches are ready to answer your questions about becoming a missionary and help you find a place to serve.Talk To A Coach